Clientèle Limited Financial Results for the Year Ended 30 June 2015
The Clientèle Group has achieved another year of good operating results, despite the ongoing tough economic environment. The Board is pleased to announce that the Group has increased its profits every year for the last 16 years – a record that distinguishes it from many other JSE listed companies. The strong production achieved during 2014 financial year, has continued this year whilst the quality of new business written has been maintained, offering exceptional returns to its investors.
Financial highlights for the year include:
- Return on average shareholders’ interests of 56%;
- Diluted headline earnings per share for the year up 15% to 108 cents;
- Net insurance premiums are up by 17% to R1.5 billion;
- The dividend per share increased by 15% to 90 cents;
- Recurring Embedded Value Earnings have increased by 36% to a record R1.1 billion;
- Recurring Return on Embedded Value of 30%;
- The Value of New Business has increased by 12% to a record R717.6 million;
Clientèle was placed in Financial Mail’s “Elite Top 20” category for the third consecutive year and enjoys a distinguished record of service in the contact centre industry, which led to Clientèle winning the Best Contact Centre Award for South Africa at the prestigious Contact Centre Management Group Awards.
Commenting on Clientèle’s performance, Basil Reekie, Group Managing Director, said, “The Clientèle Executive team is proud of achieving Recurring Embedded Value Earnings of over R1 billion for the first time this year. Our financial success is the outcome of teamwork and strategic coordination across our business units, with a special focus on long-term planning, cost management and underwriting quality business. Key to our future is a shift towards a client-centric approach that aims to treat clients well.”
Going forward the focus will remain on building positive momentum that will result in the production of good quality business and on customer service. “Clientèle is committed to providing products that are relevant and meet the individual policyholder’s needs, whilst delivering them conveniently and efficiently. In addition creating nurturing and mutually beneficial partnerships with all its stakeholders that add value on a sustainable basis, is vital”, concludes Reekie.
- 5 REASONS TO KEEP IT MOVING!
- HOW TO PREPARE FOR A FUNERAL
- Clientèle reveals COVID-19 actions to safeguard its employees
- Message from Clientèle Group Managing Director Basil Reekie
- Giving your loved one a dignified send-off during the lockdown.
- Clientèle COVID-19 Benefit Press Release
- Clientèle stands out amongst the best in Ombud Report
- Clientèle Proudly Launches the Estate Preservation Plan
- Clientèle acquires consumer champion Switch2
- Clientèle Legal
- Clientèle Legal
- Clientèle takes home top honours at the CCMG Awards