Gyms are open again, we can all walk on the beach and sports are slowly getting back to normal. Yay! Whatever form of exercise you feel comfortable with, experts suggest that doing it 1 to 2 hours per week will bestow you with a host of health benefits:
- Increases the production of hormones that make you feel happier, thereby helping to combat depression, which might have occurred during lockdown. “Motion changes emotion.”
- Improves your quality of sleep, which in itself boost immune function and general well-being.
- Improves your skin’s appearance, thereby making you look younger. Who does not want that?
- Exercise is an important part of a weight-loss regime. Together with a sensible diet, you can get that summer body.
- Lessens the risks of chronic diseases such as; heart disease, obesity and diabetes, all of which are risk factors for COVID-19.
Let’s get moving and keep it moving!
This article and its content is for informational purposes only and does not constitute financial advice.
- LONELINESS CAN MAKE YOU ILL, LET US SUPPORT EACH OTHER
- THE RISE OF LEGAL SERVICES
- 5 REASONS TO KEEP IT MOVING!
- HOW TO PREPARE FOR A FUNERAL
- Clientèle reveals COVID-19 actions to safeguard its employees
- Message from Clientèle Group Managing Director Basil Reekie
- Giving your loved one a dignified send-off during the lockdown.
- Clientèle COVID-19 Benefit Press Release
- Clientèle stands out amongst the best in Ombud Report
- Clientèle Proudly Launches the Estate Preservation Plan
- Clientèle acquires consumer champion Switch2
- Clientèle Legal