Ultimate Dignity Plan
Gauteng, South Africa, September 30, 2015 – Clientèle has launched the new Ultimate Dignity Plan, providing funeral cover that on death pays back all the premiums in addition to the cover amount – a first for South Africa. Clientèle is extremely proud of this product – one that is sure to change the insurance industry.
With the launch of this amazing new product a new TV campaign is on air to create awareness and highlight the benefits that are now available to all South African with the Clientèle Ultimate Dignity Plan. These benefits include paying back all premiums upon death over and above the cover benefits, as well as further benefits such as a 24 hour Funeral Helpline, grief counseling, repatriation of the body and discounted rates for a range of related services and products. As with all Clientèle Funeral plans the Ultimate Dignity Plan pays claims within 24 hours of receipt of all relevant documents.
“We constantly seek proactive and unconventional ways to enhance and enrich the lives of our clients with products that offer valuable benefits and protection. We have gone the extra mile to make sure that our clients are given the best product for ultimate dignity in their time of need. We are looking forward to announcing further additions to our Ultimate Policy Range in the near future. Our success is dependent on how well we treat our clients on a daily basis and we always aim to go above and beyond” says, Basil Reekie, Managing Director, Clientèle.
- 5 REASONS TO KEEP IT MOVING!
- HOW TO PREPARE FOR A FUNERAL
- Clientèle reveals COVID-19 actions to safeguard its employees
- Message from Clientèle Group Managing Director Basil Reekie
- Giving your loved one a dignified send-off during the lockdown.
- Clientèle COVID-19 Benefit Press Release
- Clientèle stands out amongst the best in Ombud Report
- Clientèle Proudly Launches the Estate Preservation Plan
- Clientèle acquires consumer champion Switch2
- Clientèle Legal
- Clientèle Legal
- Clientèle takes home top honours at the CCMG Awards