Car accident? Call your lawyer.
“I was stationary at a traffi c light when a drunk driver hit me from behind” recalls Lekhotla Mofolo. “I was not seriously injured, but my car sustained a lot of damage. The other driver did not take responsibility and actually ran away! That’s when I called my lawyer at Clientèle Legal.” Lekhotla explains.
“We attempted to mediate our client’s claim, but the other party refused to pay,” says Ravashnie Venugopal of Clientèle Legal. “After summons was served on the third party without response, we proceeded to take judgment. Only thereafterdid the other party settle our client’s claim in full.” Venugopalsays Mr Mofolo was lucky. Most claims of this nature tend totake years to resolve. Motor Vehicle Insurance should alwaysbe your fi rst option.”
Lekhotla was impressed with the service he received fromClientèle Legal: “The service was quick and highly professional.They continuously updated me on the progress made on myclaim. I can recommend Clientèle Legal to anyone.”
[Note: A Clientèle Legal policy is not a replacement for MotorVehicle Insurance.]
- LONELINESS CAN MAKE YOU ILL, LET US SUPPORT EACH OTHER
- THE RISE OF LEGAL SERVICES
- 5 REASONS TO KEEP IT MOVING!
- HOW TO PREPARE FOR A FUNERAL
- Clientèle reveals COVID-19 actions to safeguard its employees
- Message from Clientèle Group Managing Director Basil Reekie
- Giving your loved one a dignified send-off during the lockdown.
- Clientèle COVID-19 Benefit Press Release
- Clientèle stands out amongst the best in Ombud Report
- Clientèle Proudly Launches the Estate Preservation Plan
- Clientèle acquires consumer champion Switch2
- Clientèle Legal