2015 FM Top Companies
Once again, Clientèle has comfortably placed in the Financial Mail’s Top Company Report for 2015, making the top 20 for the third consecutive year, ranking 14th overall. In addition, Clientèle has proved that it stands its ground amongst the top financial services groups by being one of only three companies in the insurance sector to make the Top 20.
Over the last twenty years, the Financial Mail has published the Top Companies Report that identifies listed South African companies that have performed well in the previous financial year based on various measures, and are likely to perform well again in the future and offer investors good value.
“All this was driven through our vibrant values and client centric culture that celebrates excellence and encourages innovation,” says Basil Reekie, Managing Director of Clientèle.
Clientèle consistently achieves excellence in key areas, including, corporate governance, commitment to empowerment, strength of management, providing return to investors and volume of new business.
“We would like to thank our clients and all Clientèle employees for making this achievement possible. Together we can grow to even greater heights and continue to provide peace of mind, no matter what,” concludes Reekie.
- 5 REASONS TO KEEP IT MOVING!
- HOW TO PREPARE FOR A FUNERAL
- Clientèle reveals COVID-19 actions to safeguard its employees
- Message from Clientèle Group Managing Director Basil Reekie
- Giving your loved one a dignified send-off during the lockdown.
- Clientèle COVID-19 Benefit Press Release
- Clientèle stands out amongst the best in Ombud Report
- Clientèle Proudly Launches the Estate Preservation Plan
- Clientèle acquires consumer champion Switch2
- Clientèle Legal
- Clientèle Legal
- Clientèle takes home top honours at the CCMG Awards