4 Reasons Why A Health Event Life Plan (H.E.L.P Plan) Is Good For Your Health
With winter knocking on our door, the only thing we can be certain of right now is that it is highly likely that you will need to visit a doctor or health care facility at some point in the coming months. The key to winter survival is having excellent health cover.
Luckily, many health insurance plans have been created to suit your needs in terms of budget, lifestyle and family ‘set-up’. After all, these plans are provided by people who know people! They have identified what others – that would be you – deal with when it comes to life’s ups and downs at unexpected times. So, choosing the perfect health cover option for yourself and/or family should not be too difficult! Plus, it is certainly worth the effort to make a smart decision about a specific health plan that will help you not only today or tomorrow, but also in the long term! Taking responsibility for your body and own peace of mind – as well as your family’s wellness – is a reward you can easily enjoy, starting now.
Firstly, consider how good it would be to know that the affordable Premium H.E.L.P. Plan or Standard H.E.L.P. Plan you chose is on standby to help you and your loved ones bear the financial burden! Thanks to benefits included in your H.E.L.P Plan package, suffering from a sudden or a chronic physical and/or other illness does not have to stress anyone out even further.
Secondly, we could all agree that accidents happen when we least expect it! Yes, now’s the time to make a plan! The fact of the ‘health matter’ is that we cannot prevent life from happening. What you can do, however, is ensure that you have non-medical expense cover, as a result of hospitalisation.
Here is Clientèle’s list of top 4 reasons why it is important to arrange health insurance with the budget-friendly H.E.L.P Plan for yourself:
- PLANNING: You may be surprised to know that the premium included in good health cover could be more than affordable! Despite the cost of health care being high as it is, we make an effort to cater to all South Africans’ pockets. Yes, the proof is in Clientèle’s H.E.L.P Plan, which is non-medical cover, as a result of hospitalisation. It offers you a variety of health insurance products and valuable cash benefits, as well as up to R1 million cover on the Premium H.E.L.P Plan, per year. This is cash for you to use as you choose;
- PROTECTION: Even with the backdrop of a tough economic climate, your well-being should remain a priority. Finding a health plan that is kind to your budget and best suited to your current lifestyle, is one decision you can count on to make your life easier and give you peace of mind for unforeseen health expenses. This way, you’re also assured of additional cover for Accidental Death, Accidental Disability and Dread Disease as part of the H.E.L.P Plan;
- SUPPORT: Have you heard the saying, “Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans?” It really is true. Accidents and incidents happen. Life is unpredictable with ups and downs, the good and the bad, healthy bones and broken ones. The point is that you need to be prepared for anything that happens as best possible – and it takes a good product such as the Clientèle H.E.L.P Plan to do so, because it supports not only you but also four children at no additional cost. Plus, a maternity benefit is offered and you have access to a 24-hour helpline should you ever need it. Nurses are on standby to assist you with any health queries and arrange for ambulance or flight services in cases of emergency;
- CONVENIENCE: Often, as mentioned earlier, dealing with sickness over longer periods of time means we may end up in a health care facility for extended periods of time. With sufficient health cover in place, you are able to focus on recovery and receiving treatment while your loved ones rest assured that you have taken steps to securing financial support in advance – especially with our H.E.L.P Plan, which makes the process easier by giving you airtime when you claim.
In conclusion, just imagine the comfort you will feel knowing the specific health insurance plan you decided to sign up for will support you (and your loved ones!) when your body or mind runs into some unwelcome ‘trouble’. For an outline of what exactly your H.E.L.P Plan includes, visit the official webpage here.
KINDLY NOTE: This is not a medical scheme and the cover is not the same as that of a medical scheme. This policy is not a substitute for medical scheme membership.
- 5 REASONS TO KEEP IT MOVING!
- HOW TO PREPARE FOR A FUNERAL
- Clientèle reveals COVID-19 actions to safeguard its employees
- Message from Clientèle Group Managing Director Basil Reekie
- Giving your loved one a dignified send-off during the lockdown.
- Clientèle COVID-19 Benefit Press Release
- Clientèle stands out amongst the best in Ombud Report
- Clientèle Proudly Launches the Estate Preservation Plan
- Clientèle acquires consumer champion Switch2
- Clientèle Legal
- Clientèle Legal
- Clientèle takes home top honours at the CCMG Awards