ASK AFRIKA ORANGE INDEX
Clientèle has won the long term insurance category in 2013 Ask Afrika Orange Index and emerged number 6 in the overall Index. The independent Index is a leading measure of customer service experience in South Africa.
Basil Reekie, Managing Director of Clientèle says: “Delivering excellent client service is about satisfying the needs of clients, in terms of products and service we offer. I’m delighted that we have won the trust of many South Africans, and delighted that our efforts are recognized. This follows hot on the heels of our Contact Centre’s impressive feat in the recent national Contact Centre awards. They scooped silver award in national Contact Centre Management Group (CCMG) in August 2013. Also, we have recently announced excellent financial results posted for the 2012/ 2013 financial year and are placed on Financial Mail’s listing of the top 20 Companies in South Africa.
We are proud of ourselves for this accolade; and will continue as always to aim for improvement and focus on how we can be more efficient and effective. These accolades are a testament to the focused efforts of a dedicated Clientèle team and our Network Marketing Division (IFA) in changing the lives of South Africans for the better. We will continue to strive to be the insurer of choice, by putting the needs of the customer as the focus of everything that we do”, he concludes.
Some of the companies measured in the industry included:
• Old Mutual;
• Hollard Long Term;
• Discovery Life;
• 1 Life Direct;
• Liberty Life.
- 5 REASONS TO KEEP IT MOVING!
- HOW TO PREPARE FOR A FUNERAL
- Clientèle reveals COVID-19 actions to safeguard its employees
- Message from Clientèle Group Managing Director Basil Reekie
- Giving your loved one a dignified send-off during the lockdown.
- Clientèle COVID-19 Benefit Press Release
- Clientèle stands out amongst the best in Ombud Report
- Clientèle Proudly Launches the Estate Preservation Plan
- Clientèle acquires consumer champion Switch2
- Clientèle Legal
- Clientèle Legal
- Clientèle takes home top honours at the CCMG Awards