Clientèle wins the Best Contact Centre Award
Clientèle has SA’s Best Contact Centre
Clientèle won the Best Contact Centre award at the prestigious Contact Centre Management Group (CCMG) gala awards dinner held at Madame Zingara, Montecasino on Saturday, 30 August 2014. These awards recognise the leaders in the South African contact centre industry.
“This achievement is especially gratifying after winning the Silver Award in the same category in 2013. With this accolade in hand, Clientèle can represent the South African contact centre industry at the CCMG Europe Middle East and Africa (EMEA) Awards later this year, ” says John Poulton, Executive: Client Services.
Clientèle’s commitment to service and quality is made possible by the excellent calibre of our employees. We congratulate Leoshni Dwarka and Georginah Muthama for being nominated as finalists for Best Contact Centre Supervisor and Best Contact Centre Trainer, respectively.
A great contact centre is driven to greater heights of success with a strong quality department. We are, therefore, very proud of Nthabiseng Monareng who fended off stiff competition and won the Best Quality Auditor Award.
“Winning this award does not mean that we will stop striving to offer better service to our clients at all times. We look forward to the year ahead and retaining this title in 2015,” concludes John Poulton.
- 5 REASONS TO KEEP IT MOVING!
- HOW TO PREPARE FOR A FUNERAL
- Clientèle reveals COVID-19 actions to safeguard its employees
- Message from Clientèle Group Managing Director Basil Reekie
- Giving your loved one a dignified send-off during the lockdown.
- Clientèle COVID-19 Benefit Press Release
- Clientèle stands out amongst the best in Ombud Report
- Clientèle Proudly Launches the Estate Preservation Plan
- Clientèle acquires consumer champion Switch2
- Clientèle Legal
- Clientèle Legal
- Clientèle takes home top honours at the CCMG Awards