ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH?
Imagine if every man committed to being the kind of man that this world desperately needs; a man that stood up to what he believed in and showed devotion in his workplace and community. Most of all, a man who strives to be the best father, son, husband or friend he can be.
That’s why this year’s Movember campaign did not only focus on the health issues involving men, but also looked at the following four areas: Health, Family, Finances and Community.
Basil Reekie, Group Managing Director-Designate, spoke to the men of Clientèle in terms of values and the importance of the four areas of focus for this year’s campaign. Clientèle men were then asked to sign a pledge to show their support for the campaign.
Tommy Connell, Clientèle Query Analyst, who brought this initiative to the company in 2010, has been committed to educating men about prevention and awareness of testicular and prostate cancer. With the support of the Mo Bros. they have managed to raise over R22 000,00 which will be donated to the Movember Foundation’s research into the treatment of testicular and prostate cancer.
The number of Mo bros. has increased from 23 in 2010 to 63 in 2012.
- 5 REASONS TO KEEP IT MOVING!
- HOW TO PREPARE FOR A FUNERAL
- Clientèle reveals COVID-19 actions to safeguard its employees
- Message from Clientèle Group Managing Director Basil Reekie
- Giving your loved one a dignified send-off during the lockdown.
- Clientèle COVID-19 Benefit Press Release
- Clientèle stands out amongst the best in Ombud Report
- Clientèle Proudly Launches the Estate Preservation Plan
- Clientèle acquires consumer champion Switch2
- Clientèle Legal
- Clientèle Legal
- Clientèle takes home top honours at the CCMG Awards